We are looking for a self-motivated, creative and dedicated Project Manager with experience working with teams made up of technical staff and user experience designers. Being part of the Services organization, the successful candidate will work directly with the customer to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope, budget and quality.
You’ll work in a fast-paced environment using agile methodology principles in the context of very short project lifecycle. You will work with internal multidisciplinary teams (user experience designers, Sales people, AI engineers, S/W engineers) and directly with our customers’ teams to deliver Conversational Marketing solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. Your main responsibilities and duties are:
- Define jointly with the customer the scope, manage it, control it; and ensure completed deliverables are properly accepted by the customer
- Proactively identify and manage risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies
- Manages resources (i.e. human capital, etc.) to complete the project objectives on time, within scope, and on budget
- Make sure that the right stakeholders are involved, ensure that expectations are accurately set, managed.
- Ensure key stakeholders receive adequate communications throughout the project lifecycle and this includes customer and internal stakeholders
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Communicate effectively between all members of the project team by facilitating timely and appropriate generation, collection and dissemination of project information.
- Understand service offerings to identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support
- Update and maintain documentation delivered to clients
- Report weekly status to management and to customer
- Create budgetary quotes and SOW as required
- Schedule and lead conference calls with clients
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to complex problems, we encourage you to apply.
- 5yrs+ experience in project management
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Outstanding English verbal and written communication skill
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in leading IT-related projects
- Proven ability to develop, document and maintain project plans
- Ability to manage multiple moderately complex implementations
- Effective problem solving, conflict management, and negotiation skills
- Effective meeting facilitation skills
- Knowledge of Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Knowledge of Facebook Messenger business ecosystem
- Information Security awareness
- Proficiency in French (written, spoken)
- Proficiency in process and standards development, implementation and continuous improvement
- Familiarity with user experience/Interface concepts and principles
Automat is helping companies use AI to talk to their customers, to understand them and serve them better. We're the first Conversational Marketing platform powered by artificial intelligence and we believe in a world where every company can have a personalized one-on-one conversation with every customer, fan, and follower.
Learn more at www.automat.ai, or message us at m.me/automatinc