As a Product Manager at Automat you’ll have an integral role in shaping conversational AI experiences for consumers and building the tools and technology that enable the world's largest brands to create rich messaging and voice applications. You’ll work closely with our UX, customer success and development teams to understand user behaviour, develop and test hypotheses and craft solutions that create business results for us and our clients.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the successful candidate can expect to have a great degree of autonomy and opportunity to innovate in conversational AI, analytics and B2B2C business models.
- Work with our conversational designers to ideate and optimize conversational experiences that users love and that scale for brands
- Build business hypotheses and validate with customers and consumers to ensure the R&D team is working on solutions that will achieve results
- Collaborate with product team and senior management to develop and communicate the product roadmap
- Work with engineering, AI research and UX teams to define product requirements, user stories and success metrics for our conversational AI platform
- Seek to understand customer needs and market trends through experiments, customer interaction and other market research
- Define, manage and monitor product and business KPIs, such as: revenue growth, traffic growth, user satisfaction, organizational efficiency, etc.
- Work closely with our customer success and research teams to deliver standard and advanced dashboards and reports
- 2-5 years product management or product design experience
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding English verbal and written communication skill
- Comfortable using the tools of the trade such as Jira and Aha.
- Knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Familiarity with AI products, especially Conversational AI (chatbots, voice, etc)
- Experience in B2B2C product development
- Experience in the beauty, CPG or retail sectors
- Experience in product development for financial services
- Proficiency in French (written, spoken)
- Previous experience working with agile development
- Familiarity with user experience testing platforms
What we offer:
- The opportunity to gain experience working for a Silicon Valley and New York venture backed startup proudly headquartered in Montreal!
- A culture of autonomy, accountability, and excellence. This is a place where you are free to be the best version of yourself and do your best work
- Full health coverage for you and your family, including dental, medical and vision packages
- The opportunity to work with a particularly supportive, smart and dynamic team
- A flexible “work from home” policy
- Great career development opportunities
Automat is helping companies use AI to talk to their customers, to understand them and serve them better. We're the first Conversational Marketing platform powered by artificial intelligence and we believe in a world where every company can have a personalized one-on-one conversation with every customer, fan, and follower.
Learn more at www.automat.ai, or message us at m.me/automatinc