Senior Solutions Marketing Manager
Automat is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Solutions Marketing Manager to help us accelerate our go-to-market strategy and success – initially in the beauty vertical and later in other adjacent markets.
This role is responsible for successfully creating awareness and preference for Automat Conversational Marketing solutions. The marketer will define and refine the positioning and core messaging, working closely with other team members to create compelling thought leadership (e.g., writing articles, whitepapers, blog posts) and lead generation campaigns that differentiate the Automat offering. You will be the expert on our buyers, the challenges they seek to solve, how they buy, their buying criteria, and the opportunities they have to excel. Additionally, you will transfer that knowledge to our sales team (creating sales tools and participating in customer visits), our product management team (developing product offerings that create value for buyers), and our services and account management teams (supporting expansion opportunities at existing accounts).
This position can be filled from NYC or Bay Area.
- Product Marketing – Create and refine product positioning and messaging to differentiate the Automat offer and establish market leadership.
- Demand Generation – Create materials and programs to drive interest in our offers and establish a strong early-stage pipeline.
- Sales Enablement – Support the selling process with appropriate sales tools that address key concerns throughout the buying cycle.
- Market Intelligence – Deeply understand the broader technology landscape and ecosystem and where we fit in and how we integrate with and complement other offerings in the market; be the expert on the competition and how to crush them
- Deal Support – Work with account representatives to devise sales strategies and support them in customer meetings.
- Public Relations – Be an expert spokesperson for analyst briefings and through published bylines and blog posts.
- Offer Definition and Launch – Working with Product Management, plan and execute the internal and external launch of key products and solutions
- B2B product marketing experience, with e-commerce, m-commerce, social media, CRM, customer engagement, and/or SaaS-based software experience preferred
- Ability to express the value of complex solutions in simple, compelling terms founded on the business value to customers.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills, ability to style-shift in order to be most effective with different audiences — executive, sales, analysts, peers
- A history of creating and developing offers, and driving them successfully into a target market
- Fortitude in working with ambiguous situations, new problems, and an early-stage, rapidly-evolving market
- An analytical mind with attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Ability to both determine the right strategy (what should be done and why) and implement that strategy (getting your hands dirty doing the actual work)
- Experience working in the beauty industry or adjacencies like fashion, luxury, etc
- Experience with conversational marketing, chatbots and other conversational UX
- Experience creating multimedia content
- Experience in a sales or field-facing role OR in a product management role - so you really understand what those two “internal customers” need to be successful
- Startup experience, and an ability to fill gaps and take on roles outside the job description from time to time
Automat is helping companies use AI to talk to their customers, to understand them and serve them better. We're the first Conversational Marketing platform powered by artificial intelligence and we believe in a world where every company can have a personalized one-on-one conversation with every customer, fan, and follower.
Learn more at www.automat.ai, or message us at m.me/automatinc