Automat is looking for a talented and experienced HR Talent Partner to manage all phases of recruiting, on-boarding, career development, culture building and employer branding. This is an ideal role for someone looking to get in early at a fast moving, well funded AI startup, and who wants to create the HR and talent function from the ground up. This is our first HR hire, so responsibility levels and expectations are high, but so is the level of autonomy and freedom to create something meaningful and impactful to our success.
Automat’s HR Talent Partner will have the following responsibilities:
- Reporting to and working with the CEO to set HR goals, define KPIs and metrics and provide regular updates on progress
- Manage all phases of recruiting across all levels (executive, management, technical)
- Identify and prioritize HR processes to be defined and implemented (e.g. on-boarding, career development, performance management, employee engagement etc)
- Identify and prioritize culture building activities to be defined and implemented (e.g. team outings, swag, community outreach, charity, etc)
- Enhance Automat’s employer brand in the cities we hire in (Montreal, San Francisco, New York)
- Advise leadership team on organizational structure and workforce planning as we grow
- Proven history of excelling at many facets of the HR craft. You know how to recruit, but you also know how to manage and develop growing teams
- You see yourself as a key business partner and a key contributor to the success of the company you’re working with. You’re not activity focused, you’re results focused
- You’re intuitive by nature, but you’re numbers obsessed. You know your metrics and manage yourself and your team with constant measurement
- You know your tools - ATS systems and the other key software packages are second nature to you
- You’re looking for a challenge and have something to prove. All the ideas you’ve had for how to build a high performing HR function are bursting out of you and you’ve been looking for a place where you can put them into practice - this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
- Experience with conversational software, artificial intelligence, or marketing technology recruiting and talent management
- Experience working with multi-brand, global companies as customers (Beauty brands in particular)
- Startup experience, and an ability to fill gaps and take on roles outside the job description from time to time
Automat is helping companies use AI to talk to their customers, to understand them and serve them better. We're the first Conversational Marketing platform powered by artificial intelligence and we believe in a world where every company can have a personalized one-on-one conversation with every customer, fan, and follower.
Learn more at www.automat.ai, or message us at m.me/automatinc